Atlantis Health was founded in New Zealand in 1996 with a clear goal: to improve understanding of the factors influencing medication adherence and optimize this key behavior among people living with long–term health conditions. Based on the depth of experience acquired in the past 25 years, we have developed proprietary data–driven tools and technologies that enhance patient engagement and empower Change for Good.
To preserve the health of people everywhere, in any place at any time.
To help people Change for Good by empowering them to achieve health goals that will positively impact their lives and the lives of those around them.
Why join us?
In joining our global team, you can expect to be warmly welcomed, on-boarded well and given the scope to do your most innovative work that is supported by pragmatic, caring managers. We pride ourselves on the level of communication and collaboration across our team, which is truly global.
Provide senior leadership to accounts by leading a small team in managing existing project execution i.e. patient support programs and other programs of work adapted to a client’s need from our solution suite. Support new business initiatives via extension projects within current accounts and seek opportunities with new potential clients.
If you do not have line management experience yet but want the opportunity to join us as an Account (Solutions) Manager, please still apply.
Client service delivery
• Takes the leadership role in managing the overall project execution (operates as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for his/her client projects) i.e. Leads status-calls, client presentations, workshops and responds to project requests
• Communicates requirements, timelines, issues, status, and progress to all project stakeholders (clients, internal AH and external suppliers involved in projects)
• Ensures high-quality standards are maintained throughout project, while managing project timelines and ensuring all AH procedures and industry standards are maintained
• Proactively identifies and develops solutions for further opportunities and highlights when potential issues may arise
• Provides insight and analysis on overall project status and client relationship, including proactively sharing valuable insights and project results within AH
• Leads financial management of the project, including opportunity planning, creating budgets, raising POs, reviewing cost estimates (external suppliers), raising invoices and being accountable for the profitability
• Is a team-player and willing to help out across all functions of work that the agency is delivery and pitching to win
Client relationship building and business development
• Establishes and maintains strong trust-based relationships with key client stakeholders for individual projects and identifies opportunities to establish new connections across his/her client organizations
• Seeks opportunities to expand Atlantis’ scope of work within existing clients, proactively submitting organic growth proposals, and raising ideas within the Client Service team
• Supports the development of new business opportunities (organic and new) through solution ideation, process mapping, budget creation and attending pitches
Quality and Compliance
• Adheres to all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures in the Workplace
• Adheres to all other workplace policies and procedures
• Will escalate any business risk as determined by policies and procedures
• Will fully contribute to compliance, governance and quality improvements in the workplace as defined by our Quality Management System
• Will complete and pass all mandatory training by due date
• Project Management / Solution Delivery
• Strategic Business Development
• Solution Innovation
• Commercial Acumen
• Selling and negotiating
• Stakeholder management
• Leading others
Preferred experience and skills
• Proven ability to effectively manage large, national client accounts, with sound knowledge of digitally-focussed solutions
• Previous line management experience
• Have developed strong skills in revenue delivery and growth, through management of large-scale projects and organic identification of new opportunities
• Have experience delivering patient support programs and/other health tech programs of work
• Proven ability to lead and deliver healthcare projects on time and on budget, with responsibility for revenue recognition
• Sound knowledge of healthcare industry in order to be credible in front of leading healthcare clients
• IT, Microsoft Office, digital solutions, wearables, health tech, and health data analytics skills
Our office is located in Chiswick and our local friendly team is growing, with a diverse range of innovative projects and we can offer a promotional career pathway. You must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.