We are looking for a full-time, experienced Project Manager who also has business analyst experience as it relates to digital design and build projects.
Atlantis Health was founded in New Zealand in 1996 with a clear goal: to improve understanding of the factors influencing medication adherence and optimize this key behavior among people living with long–term health conditions. Based on the depth of experience acquired in the past 25 years, we have developed proprietary data–driven tools and technologies that enhance patient engagement and empower Change for Good.
To preserve the health of people everywhere, in any place at any time.
To help people Change for Good by empowering them to achieve health goals that will positively impact their lives and the lives of those around them.
Why join us?
In joining our global team, you can expect to be warmly welcomed, on-boarded well and given the scope to do your most innovative work that is supported by pragmatic, caring managers. We pride ourselves on the level of communication and collaboration across our team, which is truly global.
Purpose of Role
- Atlantis Health is a world leader in designing and implementing multi-channel, personalised patient support and adherence programmes. Our award-winning programmes increase adherence to treatment, improve patient health outcomes and deliver economic benefits to healthcare providers and the pharmaceutical industry
- At the heart of our programmes is our proprietary CRM, delivering personalised interventions addressing patient beliefs and concerns.
- Our CRM is architected as a highly secure, cloud-based, multi-tenant, continuous build application. It supports web integration with various CMS and third-party applications using APIs, driving dynamic content into websites and other applications, based on programme design specifications
- We meet our Clients’ requirements with bespoke configurations of our proprietary technology platform, with each unique solution producing high levels of data that require ongoing analysis. This data is critical not only in the operational running of the business but contains the information that drives the decisions made in our organization
- With our digitally driven programme proposition, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager/Business Analyst to help define and successfully deliver new and existing projects, particularly as we move to introduce further digital technology based solutions
- Represent Project Management and Business Analysis services as a specialist in the UK office, working as a member of the Project Management team
- Responsible for efficient planning, budgeting, management, delivery and analysis of complex multi-channel and multi-country PSP projects on time and to budget through the identification and implementation of the most appropriate project management methodology, processes as well as allocation and oversight of project resources (both internal and external partners/providers as necessary)
- Define and clearly document business requirements and own the overall project scoping, specifications documentation and standard reporting, including management of change requests, facilitating sessions with the project team to gain alignment on requirements. Lead the project scoping and estimating activities from multiple internal and external providers as required.
- Manage new and upgraded programme platform (CMS+CRM) roll-outs, coordinating with our central technical infrastructure team as well as providing support through informal advice, testing and training
- Demonstrate local ownership of project management and business analytics for our products and services, including timeline management and communication, risk identification and mitigation, deployment management with all parties (internal, Client and third-party vendors), report generation, ongoing maintenance and service delivery
- Coordinating all resources (teams based in UK and New Zealand) in the project through the creation and maintenance of detailed project plans and ensure that the highest quality of work is produced, to a very tight project schedule, following robust, auditable processes
- Collaborate on project Blueprints (scoping documents) and create other project documentation (including project plans, Change Requests, Risk logs and data reports). Establish and continually manage detailed project plans, schedule, work breakdown structure, strategy, and deliverables
- Manage scope creep and follow established change management policies. Manage stakeholders and team members. Seek support from senior management team as required to review documentation, manage scope creep and communicate the impact to the Solutions team and clients
• Project Management
• Business Analysis
• Data Reporting
• Stakeholder Management
• Commercial Acumen
• Digital design and build projects
Preferred experience and skills
- Project management certifications, such as PMI, APMP, Agile or PRINCE II are desirable
- Ideally 3+ years agency experience within healthcare communications and marketing managing multichannel programmes/campaigns
- Efficient handling of multiple large-scale projects concurrently
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with project management methodologies, process and challenges ideally healthcare related involvement with RFPs and working with cross-functional teams to develop innovative business proposals
- Good presentation skills, ability and willingness to participate in pre-sales support and RFPs
- Experience with project scoping, creating and maintaining project budgets and ensuring change control is managed effectively
- Experience of project planning and resource coordination, delivering projects which involve internal multi-disciplinary team members and multiple client stakeholders across different geographies
- Excellent healthcare client-facing and internal stakeholder communications, both written and verbal
- Experience building strong relationships of trust with all staff and management
- Experience of healthcare communications project planning and resource coordination, delivering projects which involve internal multi-disciplinary team members and multiple client stakeholders across different geographies
- Ability to effectively lead regular internal status meetings, as well as facilitating and documenting ad hoc discussions and requirements clarifications as needed to keep project aligned and progressing efficiently
- Exceptional time management, organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent and proactive problem solver
- Ability to adapt quickly and be flexible in the face of changing priorities
- Willingness to work out of normal business hours from time to time to accommodate our global span
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including MS Project and MS Teams in particular
- Experience with Agile and Scrum project management methodologies would be considered an asset
- Ability to test, write test cases and supervise UAT, as well as to train end-users and write training documentation and operational guides
Our office is located in Chiswick and our local friendly team is growing, with a diverse range of innovative projects and we can offer a promotional career pathway. You must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Please read our HR privacy notice before submitting your CV to HRAdmin@atlantishealth.com