Atlantis Health was founded in New Zealand in 1996 with a clear goal: to improve understanding of the factors influencing medication adherence and optimize this key behavior among people living with long–term health conditions. Based on the depth of experience acquired in the past 25 years, we have developed proprietary data–driven tools and technologies that enhance patient engagement and empower Change for Good.
To preserve the health of people everywhere, in any place at any time.
To help people Change for Good by empowering them to achieve health goals that will positively impact their lives and the lives of those around them.
Why join us?
In joining our global team, you can expect to be warmly welcomed, on-boarded well and given the scope to do your most innovative work that is supported by pragmatic, caring managers. We pride ourselves on the level of communication and collaboration across our team, which is truly global.
Purpose of Role
As a Solutions Director, you would be expected to independently manage one major account or a portfolio of programs for assigned client accounts or projects. Lead the project execution, ensuring excellent service delivery for the account, while managing project budgets and deliverables as well as communications across AHUK, the client and external suppliers. He/she does so through building trusted relationships within the client organization while proactively addressing issues or concerns in their projects, resolving these to the client’s satisfaction and AHUK business requirements.
The Solutions Director also plays an important role in identifying potential opportunities to expand our work with existing clients, while leading direct reports such as working with Solution Executives/Solution Managers and the New Business Lead in developing new business for AHUK.
Senior Client management & engagement (ca 70%)
• Leads and manages overall program/project delivery, working closely with the service delivery team where/when required
• Communicates requirements, timelines, issues, status and progress to all project stakeholders (clients, internal Atlantis and external suppliers involved in projects)
• Proactively identifies and develops solutions for potential issues or opportunities with current client projects
• Ensures high quality standards are maintained throughout projects, while managing project timelines and ensuring all AH procedures and industry standards are maintained
• Leads financial management of the project, including budgets, cost estimates, invoices and client requirements (POs, etc.)
• Oversees internal and supplier resources, including briefs, budgets and deliverables
• Provides insight and analysis on overall project status and client account, including any required administration or reporting on project status and results – including developing and maintaining Account Plans for specified accounts
• Delivers contracted revenue and organic growth to agreed budget levels and proactively manages these targets throughout the year using finance tracker.
Client relationship building and business development (ca 15%)
• Establishes and develops strong trust-based relationships with key client stakeholders for individual projects and across client organization
• Seeks opportunities to expand AH’s scope of work within existing clients, proactively raising ideas within the Client Service and Business Development teams
• Supports the development and delivery of new business through supporting credential presentations, pitches and project delivery
Additional responsibilities (ca 10%)
• Onboarding, goal setting, feedback and ongoing development of any direct reports
• Ensure direct reports meet role requirements and achieve goals – apply AH HR processes as appropriate
• Ensures best practice client service standards are defined and maintained
• Supports Solution Executives/Managers on strategic thinking to assist with client programs/projects
• Additional responsibilities may arise, either in managing the delivery of client projects or in the running/development of AH’s overall business. These could include areas such as developing policies and procedures, working on internal project teams to enhance AH’s client offering, attending conferences etc.
Compliance and Quality Improvement (ca 5%)
• Adheres to all Health and Safety policies and procedures in the workplace
• Adheres to all other workplace policies and procedures
• Will escalate any business risk as determined by policies and procedures
• Will fully adhere and contribute to compliance, governance and quality improvements in the workplace as defined by the QMS
• Will complete and pass all mandatory and required training by due date
Stakeholder Relationships - Internal
• Direct reports
• Client Service team within market and across geographies as project needs require
• New Business team in supporting proposals for potential clients
• All Atlantis functions in delivery of client solutions
Stakeholder Relationships - External
• Client team members
• Client suppliers/agencies
• AH suppliers/agencies
Preferred experience and skills
• At least 4 years of Client/Account Management and associated stakeholder management
• Immersion in healthcare contexts and understanding of various therapeutic areas
• Experience of developing and delivering patient support materials and service design
• Business, marketing, life sciences or communication tertiary qualification
Additional skills/capabilities required:
• Leadership of direct reports
• Manage resourcing across projects/prioritize work
• Multi-channel solution design and delivery experience
• Understanding of health psychology and its application in solutions design
• Microsoft Office skills – specifically high levels of competency with Excel and PowerPoint
• High level of comfort with social media / digital solutions
• Stakeholder management
• Project Management
• Consultative selling and negotiation
• Strategic thinking
• Opportunity identification and Account Plan Management
• Leading others
Our office is located in Chiswick, West London and our local friendly team is growing, with a diverse range of innovative projects and we can offer a promotional career pathway. You must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.