Atlantis Health was founded in 1996 with a clear goal: to improve understanding of the factors influencing medication adherence and optimize this key behavior among people living with long–term health conditions.
Based on the depth of experience acquired in the past 25 years, we have developed proprietary data–driven tools and technologies that enhance patient engagement and empower Change for Good.
To preserve the health of people everywhere, in any place at any time.
To help people Change for Good by empowering them to achieve health goals that will positively impact their lives and the lives of those around them.
Why join us?
In joining our global team, you can expect to be warmly welcomed, onboarded well and given the scope to do your most innovative work that is supported by pragmatic, caring managers. We pride ourselves on the level of communication and collaboration across our team, which is truly global. The local team is friendly, driven, collaborative and innovative and enjoy a range of social activities together.
· Best Persistence/Adherence Program at 2019 PM360 Trailblazer Awards
· Awarded at the 2019 PRIME Awards in “Sustained Excellence in Bettering Patient Outcomes”
The hybrid (Millburn office/greater NY work from home) Senior Project Manager (SPM) role, will play a key role in managing workflow and delivery of global interactive projects which provide personalized multi-channel patient support. The SPM will work across all brands within the agency managing scopes, negotiating timelines, informing briefs, creating detailed project plans and assumes responsibility for the successful completion of a project.
The SPM is able to stay on budget and schedule and meet or exceed the expectations of clients. The SPM will work in various digital and traditional platforms and be expected to coordinate with developers/technical leads as well as external resources (including agency partners) to ensure the successful deployment of projects.
• A minimum of 5 years working in a pharmaceutical agency environment with client facing experience
• Extensive knowledge of the digital discipline and traditional pharmaceutical communications
• Ability to effectively manage projects for both US and global markets
• Working knowledge of Medical Legal Submission requirements
• Strong decision-making capability to head off potential conflicts and problems before they materialize
• A collaborative spirit and willingness to work as a team member
• Experience with Agile and Scrum project management methodologies
• Sound understanding of the various web and mobile development technologies, and Content Management Systems (and website integration)
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including MS Project and MS Teams in particular
• Project Management certifications, such as PMI, APMP, Agile or PRINCE II are desirable
• Responsible for efficient planning, management and end-to-end delivery of complex and multi-country digitally driven projects that provide personalized multi-channel patient support on time and to budget through the identification and implementation of the most appropriate project management methodology, processes, and resources. Oversight will be provided by a Senior Manager
• Ensure multi-disciplinary team (MDT) roles and responsibilities are clearly understood and communication channels are defined and fluid, particularly across various time zones, juggling competing priorities and timelines across all digital projects in the region
• Facilitate the scoping and management of change requests and feature requests. Manage platform rollouts and environment migrations/deployments, schedule resource bookings and prioritize resource allocation
• Demonstrate local ownership of project management for our products and services, including timeline management and communication, risk identification and mitigation, deployment management with all parties (internal, Client and third-party vendors), ongoing maintenance and service delivery
• Coordinating all resources in the project through the maintenance of detailed project plans and ensure that the highest quality of work is produced, to a very tight project schedule, following robust, auditable processes
• Collaborate on project Briefs and create other project documentation (including project plans, Change Requests, Risk logs and reports)
• Establish and continually manage detailed project plans, schedule, work breakdown structure, strategy, and deliverables
• Manage scope creep and follow established change management policies. Manage stakeholders and team members.
· Project Management
· Stakeholder Management
· Digital Health Solution knowledge
· Commercial Acumen
· Influencing and persuading
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
You must have the right to work full time in the U.S.
Please read our HR privacy notice before submitting your CV to HRAdmin@atlantishealth.com