About Atlantis Health
Atlantis Health was founded in 1996 with a clear goal: to improve understanding of the factors influencing medication adherence and optimize this key behavior among people living with long – term health conditions. Based on the depth of experience acquired in the past 25 years, we have developed proprietary data – driven tools and technologies that enhance patient engagement and empower Change for Good.
To preserve the health of people everywhere, in any place at any time.
To help people Change for Good by empowering them to achieve health goals that will positively impact their lives and the lives of those around them.
Our local team based in a lovely brownstone building in central Millburn, is progressive, growing and implements some truly innovative programs. The team is collaborative, lively and enjoy social times together alongside having access to significant health insurance benefits.
The Senior Copywriter’s primary responsibilities includes writing patient and health care professional (HCP) facing copy informed by behavioral science across multiple brands, using a variety of channels and tactics (websites, printed materials, apps, video) for various disease states and serving as a team leader to ensure copy consistency, on time project delivery and best practices.
The Senior Copywriter is a team player who enjoys creative thinking and collaboration with our art department, a conceptual thinker that is confident presenting ideas both internally and to clients, a seasoned self-starter who can handle multiple projects and deadlines, and a natural leader who can delineate appropriate tasks and provide mentorship to our team of editors and junior level copywriters.
About the Role (hybrid)
- Master a knowledge of assigned brand, disease state and role of patient support in the pharmaceutical space
- Adhere to client regulatory and approval processes
- Develop an understanding of the behavioral science behind our strategic tactics
- Understand the objective (client and account team rationale) for tactical elements
- Actively participate in and contribute to concepting and ideation sessions
- Work closely with art/design team to generate concepts centered around patient centricity and rooted in behavioral science
- Discuss and defend concepts with clients
- Deliver within the estimated budget and deadlines
- Ensure that day-to-day copy projects are being thoughtfully allocated across the copy team
- Support the development of junior copywriters
- Appropriate referencing, annotating and highlighting copy, and ensuring all copywriters are accurately referencing and highlighting
- Attending all relevant internal product-related meetings
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 3 years of pharmaceutical copywriting experience
- Recent experience working on a pharmaceutical brand in an agency environment
- Must possess a thorough understanding of the regulatory and med/legal review process
- Solid writing, analytical thinking and presentation skills
- Desire to work collaboratively with our creative team
- Preferred some clinical/ health science/psychology background
- Preferred AMWA or other certifications
- Preferred advanced degree can be Consumer Journalism, Public Health, Health Sciences, Nursing, PharmD, Psychology, etc.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
You must have the right to work full time in the U.S.