Atlantis Health was founded in 1996 with a clear goal: to improve understanding of the factors influencing medication adherence and optimize this key behaviour among people living with long–term health conditions. Based on the depth of experience acquired in the past 25 years, we have developed proprietary data–driven tools and technologies that enhance patient engagement and empower Change for Good.
To preserve the health of people everywhere, in any place at any time.
To help people Change for Good by empowering them to achieve health goals that will positively impact their lives and the lives of those around them.
Why join us?
In joining our global team, you can expect to be warmly welcomed, onboarded well and given the scope to do your most innovative work that is supported by pragmatic, caring managers. We pride ourselves on the level of communication and collaboration across our team, which is truly global.
Our local team
Our office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is located in the eastern part of the town, located in an inspiring, driving area of the city, home for various agencies and creative people. From here, we support various clients – top 10 pharma to smaller rare disease companies, with our digital solutions and also a local nurse contract center, supporting patients by phone.
The Account / Solution Manager is a key role within the local Client Service Team. They are responsible for the overall delivery and development of patient focused solutions to our clients. This role works closely with the Commercial Director and the Country Manager to ensure retention of existing clients and growth of business via organic growth and “new, new” growth. This is achieved through a combination of high quality delivery and development of our clients projects as well as advancing and diversifying our strategic offer in the marketplace, ensuring that our global branding and global business development strategies, including our digital product offers are positioned adequately in the market place.
Client work (ca 80 % of time)
• Lead consulting and digital projects following defined frameworks and project deliverables
• Provide guidance to internal stakeholders on scope, implementation requirements and
• Develop network of partners, to lead the successful implementation of consulting engagements
• Identify further business development opportunities
• Manage and oversee main accounts incl. senior client meetings
• Guide marketing and sales activities together with Country Manager
• Train local Client Service team on proposal and project delivery
Lead & business development (ca 15% of time)
• Build then implement annual business development plans, designed to drive sustainable revenue growth and expansion of programmes within the targeted organisations
• Support known and new RFP s to extend existing business and secure new business
• Ensure clear focus on our unique behaviour change approach in all BD activities
• Help to sharpen and advancing our digital solutions to maximise local fit
Quality and Compliance 5%
• Adheres to all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures in the Workplace
• Adheres to all other workplace policies and procedures
• Will escalate any business risk as determined by policies and procedures
• Will fully adhere and contribute to compliance, governance and quality improvements in the workplace as defined by the QMS
• Will complete and pass all mandatory and required training
• Project Management
• Stakeholder Management
• Solution Innovation
• Commercial Acumen
• Proven record of successful project deliveries, ideally digital solutions for healthcare projects.
• 3+ years’ experience working with health communications agency or similar (pharmaceutical and / or payer clients in developing tailored solutions to their specific needs)
• Ideally, regulatory knowledge / expertise regarding healthcare solutions for the pharmaceutical industry and patients
• Passion and good familiarity with health technology systems as used to deliver business solutions (ex. Databases, CRM, other) and digital offerings
• Proven levels of high customer satisfaction
• Proven ability to lead and deliver digital healthcare projects on time and on budget
• Languages: German and English on advanced level – close to native
• A tertiary qualification in commerce or psychology or related field
You must have the right to work in Germany.