About Atlantis Health
Atlantis Health was founded in 1996 with a clear goal: to improve understanding of the factors influencing medication adherence and optimize this key behavior among people living with long – term health conditions. Based on the depth of experience acquired in the past 25 years, we have developed proprietary data – driven tools and technologies that enhance patient engagement and empower Change for Good.
To preserve the health of people everywhere, in any place at any time.
To help people Change for Good by empowering them to achieve health goals that will positively impact their lives and the lives of those around them.
What we can offer
We have a solid OnBoarding process and are currently building more depth into our Client Service Career Pathway and specific training and development opportunities within a business that is global. Our recent engagement survey showed a high level of engagement and satisfaction which we continue to improve on.
Our local team is collaborative, fun and busy working on a range of really interesting and meaningful projects that are award winning.
This Account administration and project co-ordination role is crucial in supporting the day-to-day management of key client accounts and pre sales activities. The role co-ordinates the day to day completion of various activities within client projects including liaison with the Client Services team, clients and suppliers, checking quality, dealing with queries, and assisting in managing the project plan to the required deadline and quality standards.
This hands-on role will involve:
- Direct liaison with clients / suppliers / internal teams as required to get various components of a project completed on time
- Assisting others in preparing pre – sales presentations and analysis, proof reading various documents, sourcing data and completing pre call research as requested
- Presenting project components / interacting with Clients
- Supporting the execution of all aspects of the client project, including ensuring all work is fully briefed, signed off, and documented as required
- Building rapport with day-to-day client contacts through good project management and consistent project updates and delivery
- Creating project plans, preparing presentations for clients and supporting with financial administration, such as creating budgets and updating financial trackers
- Managing day to day client relationships, building strong working relationships with the client team while managing project updates, key deliverables and project milestones to ensure all aspects of the project flow smoothly
- Working with internal functions to ensure high quality deliverables within budgets
- Ensure accurate records are completed in the form of project management templates, project financial tracker system etc
- Proactively identifying potential opportunities within client projects for Atlantis Healthcare to grow the account and suggest these to account lead
- Supporting new business development as required
- Proactively identifying project components at risk of falling behind schedule and escalate accordingly
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Digital Health Solution knowledge
- Commercial Acumen
- Business Development
- Ideally tertiary qualification with at least one year of experience within medical communication agency or within pharma marketing project co-ordination role
- Understanding and passion for healthcare programmes that support patients
- Strong interest in psychology
- Significant client liaison and project management experiences requiring a lower level of direction
- Used to working with digitally innovative projects
- Robust written and verbal communication ideally with clients
If you are a talented recent graduate with potential and do not yet have a lot of experience, but are digitally savvy, an admin whizz, motivated and have a background in digital health, psychology, marketing or communications please apply !!
You must have the right to work in the US. Please refer to our HR Data Privacy statement on our Careers website.